onsdag 15 augusti 2018

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 34 – My Favorite Place

This is my entry for this round of the Lawn Fawnatics challenge 34 which is all about "My favorite place". I love sunsets. Really. I have a very hard time tearing my eyes away from one. I also love kitty cats so that kind of decided the theme for this card.
I used the Lawn Fawn stamp set "Meow you doin'" for the cats and the sentiment. I used a Versamark pen to only get ink on the outside lines of the kitty so that it could look like they were staring away in the sunset. The hearts and clouds are from "Plane and simple" and are heat embossed on vellum. The sun is from "Out of this world", heat embossed in white on the background.

Distress inks for the background in the following colors;
Mustard seed
Wild honey
Picked raspberry
Festive berries
Salty ocean
Wilted violet

I tried to hide the adhesive behind the heat embossed lines on the vellum but that's easier said then done...!

Half the leaves are embossed in gold and the other half are cut from black cardstock.

The rest of the dies used here are all from Lawn Fawn;
Leafy tree backdrop
Stitched hillside borders
Cloud borders

Challenge
Lawn Fawnatics #34 - My favorite place

2 kommentarer:

  1. Oh my goodness, what a wonderful card. I love that background and how you used the vellum. Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing your card with us at Lawn Fawnatics!!!

    SvaraRadera
  2. awwww!!! this is soooooooo sweet!!! the silhouettes of the cats are just lovely!! what a beautiful card with the gorgeous sunset! Thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! <3

    SvaraRadera