onsdag 19 september 2018

Oh kitty tree in green and brown

Last weekend I got the new Oh Kitty Tree from Mama Elephant and immediately wanted to take it out for a test drive. There is a challenge going on at Cupcake inspirations right now, color challenge, and the colors are brown and green. So, this is my take on it.
Mama Elephant Oh Kitty Tree in brown and green
The kitties and sentiment are heat embossed in black (Versafine Onyx black + clear embossing powder) and then I colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers. Some of the details are done with the Starry gold colors from Kuretake. The background I stamped with some of the small stamps in the set. I used Lawn Fawn ink on craft card stock.


Mama Elephant Oh Kitty Tree in brown and green
The panel is popped up with fun foam to add a little extra.


Mama Elephant Oh Kitty Tree in brown and green
I can't get over how cute this stamp is. I'll be sending lots of kitty cards this Christmas.

Challenge
Cupcake Inspiraction Challenge 454 - Color brown and green

4 kommentarer:

  1. This is my kind of tree! Seriously, these little kitties are just darling and work perfectly with this week's colors! Thanks for sharing this gem with us at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    SvaraRadera
  2. Soooooo cute and I admire your coloring and shading skills! Thanks for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Wendy DT

    SvaraRadera
  3. Aww...what an adorable card and such a clever use of the challenge colours. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, hugs~ Ishani.

    SvaraRadera
  4. I absolutely adore this card! Those cats are so cute and beautifully coloured. Really great use of the colours for our challenge. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

    SvaraRadera