lördag 4 mars 2017

Birthday flyby by dragon in the sky, day 4, 30 day coloring challenge

I got this stampset from My Favourite Things last fall and just now I've been able to start playing with it. Loved the little dragons so much so there will be a couple of cards with them during the coming weeks.

I started with the backgrounds and cut out a white cardbase with Lawn Fawn's stiched rectangle. I also cut out the clouds with stiched cloud border die and puff cloud die, also from Lawn Fawn. I then did the cloudy sky with distress inks and an ink blending tool. I did the cloud shapes by sponging with the negative space that was left over from cutting the clouds to the bottom.

MFT dragon in pink
The dragon was stamped on Canson Watercolor paper and colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. I also used a water brush to blend the colors.


MFT dragon in pink from the side, dimension in the clouds
The whole thing was mounted on a cardbase with both a tape runner and some things were popped up with foam tape.


MFT dragon in pink, from the side

This card is also part of day 4, the 30 day coloring challenge.

1 kommentar:

  1. Such a fun card!! Thank you for participating in the 7th - 30 day coloring challenge!!!

    SvaraRadera