måndag 19 juni 2017

Card for wedding elopers

This past week, one of my colleagues let us now, in passing, that she'll be off on Friday because she's getting married. So, I took the chance and created this wedding style card with some stamps that I borrowed from Hillevi at the big scrap event in May. Thanks again!

Bicycle made for you - Lawn Fawn


The characters are colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers and a water brush. I fuzzy cut the characters and their accessories (not my favorite thing, love coordinating dies *big smile*). The background is made with tree diecuts from MFT, clouds by Lawn Fawn and also the grassy hill and road is made by Lawn Fawn stitched hillside border dies. I also used Lawn Fawn watercolor wishes paper as well as their patterned paper as well. What can I say, I have a crush on Lawn Fawn =)

Challenges
Lawn Fawnatics - #7 Watercolor

1 kommentar:

  1. Perfect card for an elopement, this cute couple is on their way! Your water-colored images are so cute! I'm so glad you shared with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    SvaraRadera