söndag 30 juli 2017

Hang in there birthday card with sloths

Finally got about to coloring this cute miniset from Lawn Fawn with the sloths. So adorable. The images are colored with Zig clean color real brush markers. I find it so hard to color a larger area, like the body of the sloth, getting the blending right. Need to practice more I guess. I got some texture in the body by simply spraying it a bit with water and dabbing it off.

The background is ink blended directly on the white card base. Then I also stamped with a Majestix stamp, a leaf branch with the same color distress inks as I used to blend (Cracked pistachio and Twisted citron). That last color is a late addition to my collection. Loving it.

The panel is die cut with an MFT stitched rectangle and then it's popped up with foam tape. The sloths are also mounted with foam tape.
Lawn Fawn sloth miniset


Challenge
Simon says stamp Wednesday challenge - Anything goes

1 kommentar:

  1. Fun cards, Marianne! I have the same trouble as you do, coloring large areas, so you're not alone! Thanks for sharing these with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    SvaraRadera