tisdag 31 oktober 2017

Circle ink blending with silhouettes

A lot of inspiration comes from what I see on Pinterest and other blogs. This circle ink blending was one of them. I wanted to try out several silhouette stamps from Lavinia and thought this design would really lift those silhouettes. And since it's Halloween soon, this was really fitting with that theme.

I started out by die cutting a circle out of a scrap piece of paper and then used the negative space as a stencil. I used several color combinations of Distress inks for the different circles, at least two colors per circle. I also used a Post-it note to mask out a moon.
On the top two left images I used chunky embossing powder to create fairy dust and the ground. Want to try more of those =)

The sentiment on these two are from an MFT stamp set.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar