måndag 29 januari 2018

Heat embossing and watercoloring Wplus9 Ranunculus stamp set

I saw Dawn from Wplus9 watercolor this particular stamp set about a year ago and just HAD to have it. Last time I ordered from SSS it was available again and I finally got it. I immediately wanted to watercolor it with distress inks just as I had seen her do. With the video on repeat to pick up all the good tips, I tried out two panels. I was quite pleased with this first result. I loved coloring like that. Need to try it again (...and again... and again *smile*)
The image is stamped twice at different angles and then I heat embossed it. I used a ton of Distress Ink colors. The card is finished off with a stacked sentiment from Lawn Fawn. The bottom layer is done in black and placed a little off so that you get a drop shadow. I also added some sequins and clear droplets from Pretty Pink Posh.




Second version with slightly different color variation on the flowers.





Lawn Fawn congrats
Distress inks
PPP clear droplets

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar