onsdag 16 augusti 2017

Challenge at Pysslotekets

Found a very cute card on Pinterest that had an opening on the front and a beautiful sea scene on the inside. Since I've been wanting to play with my Lawn Fawn mermaid set, this was the perfect layout to start with.

I started by die cutting a circle window with a stitched circle from My Favorite Things. I stamped the greeting from Lawn Fawn's Happy happy happy in Merman ink and then attached two cute stars from the Lawn Fawn "I'm so jelly" stamp set.
Lawn Fawn


When you open up the card you get this sea landscape with tons of images. I took the greeting fromthe LF Fairy stamp set and the packages are from another set. The rest is from the mermaid stamp set.
Lawn Fawn



Lawn Fawn

Challenges
Pysslotekets sommartävling

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar