lördag 5 augusti 2017

Vacation and me-time, ink smooshing and die cutting

More inspiration taken from Pinterest and then finally getting a full morning to myself and putting it together =)
Tree and landscape border dies
For this one, I used a cute tree die set from My Favorite Things. The landscape stiched border and the rectangle stiched frame is from Lawn Fawn. Also the paper is Lawn Fawn, love that paper!!


Ink smosching and stamping
Here I wanted to try out ink smooshing with some color combinations that I hadn't tried before; Cracked pistachio, Seedless Preserves, Salty Ocean and a bit of Chipped Saphire. I stamped the images with Chipped Saphire, Dusty Concord and also a Versacolor in Silver. A bit of Hera Arts white ink was also used through a Tim Holtz stencil. The sentiments are from Gummiapan. Loved how it came out!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar