tisdag 10 april 2018

Set of birthday party invitation cards

Soon my little boy turns 4 and it's time to create some birthday party invitations. I wanted something that was fairly easy to create lots of so I opted for this;

I started by cutting a panel with Lawn Fawn stitched rectangle die and then I used two different balloon dies from Lawn Fawn. The string also comes from the same set. I then ink blended directly on the card base and chose two different hues of green, purple, blue and aqua (distress ink). I mounted the panel directly on the card base and the glued the little string. I finished off with the sentiment "Kalas" which means party in Swedish which is heat embossed in gold and a black strip of card stock.

The inside will be a pop-up fold where I used Lawn Fawn watercolor wishes paper that match the balloon color. To see how to do cards with that fold, check out Nina Maries video on YouTube.

I'm entering these cards in the card set Lawnfawnatics challenge.

Challenge
Lawnfawnatics #26 - Card sets

3 kommentarer:

  1. Love your special party invitations! They are colorful and fun! So happy you joined our Card Set challenge at Lawn Fawnatics!

    SvaraRadera
  2. beautiful set of cards! love the balloons! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    SvaraRadera
  3. So lovely, this will make anyone's day! Thanks for sharing it with us at Lawn Fawnatics!!!

    SvaraRadera