tisdag 14 februari 2017

Newton hangs out by the coffee table

Since I really like the Newton stamps, I made another card on the same theme and thought I'd enter that to the Inky Paws challenge as well. This time it's a sketch challenge that looks like this;

I knew I wanted to change up the coffee table image in "Newton loves coffee" so I grabbed "Newton's holiday mischief" and masked off the image with Newton and the wreath and stamped the belly, feet and tail from that onto this one under the table. I also added two more coffee mugs, one can never have too much coffee *smile*. This scene is quite common in my house with two large cats that always want to check out what we're having on the dinner/coffee table.

Newton hanging by the coffee table

I tried another color combo for this siamese kitty (a bit darker) and again used Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers to color the scene. I then die-cut the panel with Lawn Fawn stiched rectangle die.

I wanted some more life in the background so I flicked on some pink shimmer/glitter water color and then also used a stencil and Spun sugar Distress ink to do the circles.

Two strips of patterned paper, one with plain red and some bakers twine and here we are *smile*

Newton hanging by the coffee table



1 kommentar:

  1. What a sweet card! Love that Newton is just hanging there! Reminds me of my own little critters! Thanks so much for sharing at Inky Paws Challenge!
    Debbie, IPC Lead

    SvaraRadera