måndag 6 mars 2017

Feel better, day 6, 30 day coloring challenge

Saw a card on Pinterest and just had to try it. My dad has got a really bad "man cold" so I need to send him some happy thoughts!

I started by white heat embossing on Canson watercolor paper and then coloring the band aids with Distress Inks. The little critters I colored with my Zigs.

I then die cut the panel and also cut a smaller panel with the same die but shortening it so I could use it as a banner across the card. I die cut the heart shape and the heat embossed the sentiment.

The panels were then mounted on a black mat and then on to the card base. It's now I'm realizing that the image behind one of the die cut hearts becomes very distracting so I put the heart back but I coat it with Wink of Stella to try and get some definition.

The inside have stamped sentiments with the last of the colored images. The tissue box ended up in a wonky place but that's just because I dropped a die cut with glue there with the "wrong" side down of course. Ah well!!

Feel better, Lawn Fawn



Get well soon, Lawn Fawn



Inside of the two cards


This card is part of the 30 day coloring challenge.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar