onsdag 4 oktober 2017

Merry wishes from Fizzy Moon

During the month of September I joined in on The Daily Marker 30 day coloring challenge so I now have quite a few colored critters that I need to turn in to cards *smile*. This little cutie was inspired by a video by the oh so talented Nicole Spohr . I borrowed the design and used this Fizzy Moon stamp and a background stamp from Slöjddetaljer.

I used white embossing powder and the distress ink colors are Spun sugar, Abandoned Coral and Candied apple. The little critter is colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers on Bristol Smooth paper.

I finished the card off with a bit of hemp cord and a tiny tag from Lawn Fawn also heat embossed in white.

Challenge
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge - Anything goes

2 kommentarer:

  1. Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Adorable card and such a sweet image.... Love the ombre effect

    SvaraRadera