måndag 13 november 2017

Purple and gold winter scene

I saw a gorgeous design on Instagram where Seedless Preserves and Antique linen distress inks together with gold where used to create a winter scene. I had to try it out.
Panels are first stamped with different tree stamps that I had in my stash. The one on the left is done with small trees from Majestix. They are all heat embossed in gold. One side is done with second generation stamping so that it would give the effect of "trees mirrored in water/ice".

I then used distress inks to sponge the panels. I really had to work it to get the color as deep as possible.

The penquin is heat embossed in gold and then colored with distress inks.

I also used some chunky gold embossing powder to create the splatter effect.



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar