torsdag 25 januari 2018

Trifold birthday card with flying elephants

I saw such a cute video with Nicole Sphor the other day with the new release from Mama Elephant with flying elephants on or with balloons. I don't have that stampset so I thought I would recreate it with what I have at hand. I dug out the Adorable elephants set from My Favorite Things and also a cute set from WPlus9 and went to town.

I used Bristol Smooth paper and stamped with Versafine Onyx Black ink since I would be watercoloring this panel.
Laying out the images before hand to space them out

Laying out the images before hand to space them out

The whole panel fully stamped

The whole panel fully stamped, now with erased pencil lines so they wouldn't get trapped under the ink.

The whole panel colored

The whole panel colored. The clouds are done by sponging with distress ink in Peacock Feathers and Salty Ocean. I used a Lawn Fawn cloud border die cut card panel as a stencil.

The front panel of the card, sentiment die cut from Gummiapan

The front panel of the card, sentiment die cut from Gummiapan and stamped sentiment from Slöjddetaljer. It reads Congrats on your birthday in Swedish.

The panel folded out

The panel folded out.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar