lördag 17 mars 2018

Ink lifting an ink blended background, adding Perfect pearls

I saw this video with Jennifer McGuire where she demonstrated how to ink lift from a background that had been sponged with Distress Oxide ink. When you paint the heat embossed area and dab off the color, you get a white chalky area. Really cool effect. I wanted to try and add something cool to this so after I've done the first step of just painting with water and then lifting the ink and drying my panel, I went back in with water mixed with perfect pearls. You got such a cool effect;
Here I used Perfect pearls with copper.

Die cut sentiment is Lawn Fawn. Stamped sentiment is from Mama Elephant.

Another version where I used ordinary Perfect pearls.

Die cut sentiment is Lawn Fawn. Stamped sentiment is from Mama Elephant.

Here is another version where I used craft cardstock instead and simply painted the flowers with Copper Perfect pearls. Love the effect!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar