fredag 25 maj 2018

Happy birthday kitties

Just loving the cute little cat agenda stamps from Mama Elephant. I wanted to use the grid window die with ink blending so I decided to use both positive and negative part of the die cut and this is the outcome;

Here I used the a white frame and put the ink blended negative pieces into it. The sentiments are from Lawn Fawn Tiny tags sentiments and Tiny tags sentiments birthday add-on. The background is inked in rainbow order, I tried to do the same with the kitties accessories as well =)


The sentiments are heat embossed in gold.


Here I used the positive grid window die cut of the inked background and put the kitties inside. I thought it looked a bit empty of the inside so the card base have been inked with a stencil of kitty paws from Newton's Nook. The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn Happy happy happy stamp set.


A little close up.

And an even closer look at the

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar