onsdag 12 april 2017

Circling rocket and flame with galaxy background

Another card with my new stamp set "Out of this world" from Lawn Fawn. I started by creating a couple of galaxy backgrounds with distress inks and also white Distress paint. I then stamped and colored the images with Zig clean color real brush markers.

I created the interactive element by die cutting 2 circles with my circle dies. I taped two dies together and die cut it at the same time. The frame cirle is then glued to the card base, the rest is popped up with foam tape. The rocket and flame is mounted on a coin with foam tape and placed in the gap. The flame is attached with a piece of acetate *smile*. I have used the EK Success powder tool quite heavily so that everything would glide friction free.

Interactive card with rocket and galaxy background
The sentiment is heat embossed in white.

Interactive card with rocket and galaxy background, rocket other side
Rocket on the other side. That trailing flame looks really cool in photos because you can't really see the acetate.

Inside of the card
This is the inside of the card.

(A complete side note: I bought the co-ordinating dies for this stamp set. It really comes in handy with all these planet images. However, I'm wondering why they didn't include a die for the flame? I have other stamp sets where they have included the smallest dies such as bowties for critters etc... Just wondering... *smile* )

Challenges
Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 2 – Interactive Cards!

1 kommentar:

  1. Fabulous Out of this World card design! Thanks for sharing another awesome circle slider card for our Interactive Challenge at Lawn Fawnatics!

    SvaraRadera